Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 68

Thread: *Whines* I miss Ski!!

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    U.S. vs. Canada? hummmmmm J/K

    But I do think they all want our cheese wink

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick

    "I'm so ahead of the game I feel left behind"

  2. #42
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They ARE after our cheese. And my secret stash of doughnut holes.

    ------------------
    Hated by many,
    Loved by few,
    Respected by all.
    Thou Shall Not Spilleth Thy Beer
    It's flooding in the Holyland
    Enforcer for WiloeLeigh
    And Jely is my other sidekick
    Proud to call Ski family.
    Beer makes everything O-KAY.
    Branflakes is just cool.
    I rant because it's my God given right.
    If I'm right then I lose nothing nothing, if you're right I lose it all.

  3. #43
    Senior Hostboard Member La Luna Unita's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *returns to the room munching donut holes*

    OH!!! Those were a secret?? ooooops...

    ------------------
    Asthetically Appreciative

    "And God help you if you are a Phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash;
    a thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy, while you are just flying..." -Ani, of course!

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    She a canadian!!!!!!! eek


    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick

    "If you believe in the Hereafter,Then you must know what I'm here after"

  5. #45
    Senior Hostboard Member La Luna Unita's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All right, Michigan, who let YOU in here?!?! I'm sure Canada's a very nice place, but that's NOT where I'm from.

    ------------------
    "Never ask a man if he is from Texas. If he is, he will let you know. If he isn't, there is no reason to embarass him."

  6. #46
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh okay...wew smile

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick

    "If you believe in the Hereafter,Then you must know what I'm here after"

  7. #47
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    she's from a place that's much, much worse

    ------------------
    Hated by many,
    Loved by few,
    Respected by all.
    Thou Shall Not Spilleth Thy Beer
    It's flooding in the Holyland
    Enforcer for WiloeLeigh
    And Jely is my other sidekick
    Proud to call Ski (and Tyledras) family.
    Beer makes everything O-KAY.
    Branflakes is just cool.
    I rant because it's my God given right.
    If I'm right then I lose nothing nothing, if you're right I lose it all.
    And true friends stab you in the front

    [This message has been edited by Firebird98 (edited January 04, 2002).]

  8. #48
    Inactive Member Jelymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,044
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    you mean she's from your hometown?

    *runs/ducks*

    luna should be an honourary canadian. biggrin

    and cheese? CHEESE?? and timbits?!?! i have plenty of timbits. i don't need your's. but cheese??? eeeeeeeeew!! you can keep your smelly cheese.

    ------------------
    I know you say
    Maybe some day
    I need never be alone
    I know I say
    It's the right way
    But you'll never be the one

    I've been so alone now
    For a long long, long time
    I don't wanna hang out now
    With the folks that just stopped by.

    -R.E.M., All The Right Friends

  9. #49
    Senior Hostboard Member La Luna Unita's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Not as long as I insist on spelling it "honorary", Jely!

    But I'll take it as a compliment. Thanks!

    ------------------
    Asthetically Appreciative

    "And God help you if you are a Phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash;
    a thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy, while you are just flying..." -Ani, of course!

  10. #50
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *tackles Jely and forces her to listen to loverboy and brian adams songs*



    ------------------
    Hated by many,
    Loved by few,
    Respected by all.
    Thou Shall Not Spilleth Thy Beer
    It's flooding in the Holyland
    Enforcer for WiloeLeigh
    And Jely is my other sidekick
    Proud to call Ski (and Tyledras) family.
    Beer makes everything O-KAY.
    Branflakes is just cool.
    I rant because it's my God given right.
    If I'm right then I lose nothing nothing, if you're right I lose it all.
    And true friends stab you in the front

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •